Signed in as:
1. Information We May Collect We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The types of information we may collect about you include:
2. How We May Use Your Information Having accurate information about you permits us to: Increase the efficiency and operation of the Site; monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve the Site and your experience; perform the functions and Services you request or authorize; send you confirmations, receipts, updates, alerts, administrative messages, and otherwise facilitate your use of the Site or Services; request feedback and contact you about your use of the Site or Services; respond to your emails; deliver information you request or that we think may be of interest to you, such as information about various promotions.
3. How We May Share Your Information We may share information we have about you as follows:
4. How We Secure Your Information While we have taken reasonable steps to make the personal information you provide to us as secure as possible against unauthorized access, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online can potentially be intercepted and used by unauthorized parties. To help ensure security via the Internet, we recommend you keep your browser up to date with automatic security updates enabled.
7. Our Policy for Children We do not use the Site to solicit information from or market to children under the age of 18.
At EarGear, LLC we may collect, use, and disclose your health information and we want to let you know about our health information privacy practices, your rights, and our obligations.
Our Pledge Regarding Health Information Privacy Our privacy practices are intended to protect individually identifiable health information that we transmit or maintain that identifies you or could be used to identify you and relates to a physical or mental health condition, the provision of health care to you or the payment of your health care expenses. This individually identifiable health information is known as “protected health information” (PHI). Your PHI will not be used or disclosed without a written authorization from you, except as described in this notice or as otherwise required or permitted by law.
Permissible Uses and Disclosures of PHI Without Authorization We may use and disclose your PHI without your written authorization in the following ways:
Other Uses and Disclosures of PHI
Other uses and disclosures of PHI not covered by this notice or by the laws that apply to us will be made only with your written authorization. If you authorize us to use or disclose your PHI, you may revoke the authorization, in writing, at any time. If you revoke your authorization, we will no longer use or disclosure your PHI for the reasons covered by your written authorization; however, we will not be able to reverse any uses or disclosures already made in reliance on your prior authorization.
Your Rights Regarding PHI
Your rights regarding the PHI we maintain about you are as follows: ·
Changes to this Notice We reserve the right to change this notice at any time and to make the revised or changed notice effective for health information that we already have about you, as well as any information we receive in the future. Complaints If you believe your privacy rights have been violated, you may file a written complaint with us. Alternatively, you may complain to the Secretary of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, generally, within 180 days of when the act or omission complained of occurred. You will not be penalized or retaliated against for filing a complaint.
Copyright © 2019 EarGear Technology
Powered by GoDaddy